Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'll Never Understand This


A Kid Asking Alex Rios For An Autograph

Ever since I was a little, tormented, and unfortunate Cubs fan I never and still don't understand why anybody goes crazy over an autograph. To me, there is nothing more pathetic than begging someone to give you their signature. What are you possibly going to do with that autograph? You're going to put it in a drawer at your house and never take it out again, hang it up on a wall somewhere in your house where your wife won't yell at you to take it down, or you will sell it on Ebay. The latter is the reason I think athletes are so reluctant to sign things.

Just so you know, the kid in this video asking Alex Rios for the autograph is known in Toronto to work for guys who send kids to get autographs for those guys to sell on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment