Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Complete Joke

Soriano's line for the season so far: .230/.296/.423 with 26 BB and 77 SO in 305 AB's

Beltran's line for the season so far: .336/.425/.527 with 37 BB and 34 SO in 241 AB's

Now I know that the integrity of the All-Star game was lost a long time ago, but the Cubs' organization is not helping things. In last night's game Len Kasper made the argument, while Bob Brenly just held his tongue, that no matter what, you have to vote for the players on your team whether they deserve it or not. Please, someone tell me that the organization made Len say that and it wasn't just him actually trying to justify this atrocity.

3 comments:

  1. Jeremy- I enjoy your work, check out my blog when you get a chance, I've been blogging for 6 months on our Cubbies!
    http://www.everythingcubs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fans voted correctly ... keep up the good work.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete